Customer Charter / TCF
Oakworth Consultancy Services Ltd prides itself on the quality and strength of its client relationships forged over many years and built on integrity and trust. The staff at Oakworth Consultancy services have extensive knowledge and expertise of financial services, supported by appropriate qualifications. We are paid by you, the client, to work on your behalf and ensure that you always receive quality advice, the most appropriate product and the highest levels of service appropriate to meet your changing needs.
In addition, Oakworth Consultancy Services believes that every client should receive:
* A choice in how we will work together
* Access to individuals who understand what you want
* Staff who are friendly, courteous and professional
* Clear explanations and time to decide
* Highest levels of expertise, advice and service
* Timely and appropriate responses
* Regular reviews and updates on products and services
* The opportunity to let us know if we fail to meet your expectations so that this can be redressed as a matter of importance
Treating Customers Fairly (TCF)
Following on from our principles, it is our intention to treat all clients fairly. This involves a general duty of care but explicitly covers the following:
* A client’s interests are placed first at all times
* We will always respect a client’s confidentiality
* We will attempt to gather all information which we need in order to advise a client
* All efforts will be made to ensure that a client understands any financial plan before its implementation. Where we feel that our efforts have failed, we will not progress the plan.
* We will stand by our advice and where a client’s expectations are not met we will consider a refund of fee, if appropriate
* A robust complaint procedure exists and details can be found on our Terms of Business Letter
* We will always tell you what we can do and what we cannot, or will not do.